My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

ARE YOU GOING TO SCARBOROUGH FAIR?

ok... first I must say that neither I, nor Blogger, in any way, shape or form endorse, condone, or at all think it's cool to use, abuse, or know about prescription drugs. That being said...

I have a toothache, and due to the fact that it was EXCRUCIATING, medication was given to relieve the ache in the tooth. And medication is gooood. :)
Never before have my coworkers seen me in such a jolly, relaxed kind of mood. I am at peace w/ the universe... if peace equals spontaneous singing... and I think it might. Wonder how Joe will react to the more mellow me? Hopefully with good cheer and smooching. That would be nice. I'm going to go listen to "Tequila Sunrise" again and eat lunch... have a really lovely day
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment