My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FAT TUESDAY VOL. 1-3

Right off I'm going to say that I know it's Wednesday, but Tuesday had to be experienced in it entirety before it could be expressed by the written word...
Do you remember the animosity in my 'Elephant Never Forgets' blog? Well, the mean girls are back. No, you really are mean! Done sugar-coating your hateful behavior, I'm laying it out there. It would be tolerable, and you would have every right, to brag about being skinny if that is what you would go ahead and do... but your bullshit 'look at me' whining about your weight (I'm sorry but no one who weighs 120 lbs or less should ever say they need to lose 15 lbs) is such a call for help, it boggles my mind. (this is not about you, J)
That being said, I would like to ask Shutterbug Mama how she got that picture of me from last night (the one from yesterday). Yeah, that was me - 1 am, up and packing with a fervor that could only be matched by a Tasmanian devil cartoon character. At one point I'm sure the neighbors thought I'd lost my mind, but they were soon resigned to the fact that "that girl is gonna cuss and talk to herself and throw stuff for a while yet, guess we better turn up the t.v., pa". Yeah, I may have amused myself by giving them different accents and lives and what-not throughout the years I've lived here. Anyway, I stayed up until 3 am packing and wishing I had a coke and not thinking about my diet or exercise, just trying to get stuff done so that this knot of nerves in my stomach will go the h-e-double hockey sticks AWAY.
This weeks goal - 1. FOOD PLAN (for gosh sakes, really!)
2. MOVE IT!!!!
3. WATCH BIGGEST LOSER (then tell yourself you have it bad - I dare you)
4. SAY SOMETHING NICE TO SOMEONE EVERYDAY (spending the rest of the day being a snotty b-word cancels this out, so it's not an excuse to be cranky to those that would destroy you)
5. DON'T LET DIETING MAKE YOU SO UPSET!
Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Clearly the first comments were not about me because well....I haven't been 120 or less since before child number 1! We can do this! Once you get settled after the move the "food plan" will fall into place. Also, you will now have a nice neighborhood to go "walking" in....move it!

    ReplyDelete