My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MY PRECIOUS....

Here is one thing no one should ever do - watch 3 hours of the show "Hoarders" in a row. Unfortunately, I had to stay up until 2 am Monday night watching the show to figure that out, which made me all tired and cranky and introspective yesterday. Not cool! This is not a show I would normally even try to watch, as they have a habit of finding some yucky stuff amongst the heaps of refuse that are these people's lives. Seriously, in one episode they found some carcasses of this lady's pets that she had thought 'ran off' buried beneath random piles of junk and trash. Ick. She had to go down the street to a little diner to use the bathroom and wash off because her bathroom was; a. full of garbage and b. not functional anyway.
Oh, jeez, I can't talk about it anymore I'm making myself ill.
Funny thing, though is that I totally started cleaning house around the end of episode 2, right? But after 'Hoarders' there is an episode of 'Obsessed' about people who can't stop cleaning... a very confusing message the network is sending us... that's all I'm going to say.

1 comment: