My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

PUNKILICIOUS

In the spirit of Mondays being a 'getting to know me' blog day...

Do you remember that Friends episode where Ross and Rachel got to pick their celeb "freebies"? A famous person they could be w/without fear of reproach or any drama from the other person? ( I know the concept has been used repeatedly since and no, I don't know or want to know if it was used prior). Well... I am just saying that I have a HUGE secret crush on - Billy Idol. I know, he's old and junk but I really don't care! Should we meet on the street (or anywhere else in the whole, vast universe) and he asked me to do anything, I would so be there. While trying to put a list together of why I love him I realized it was too embarrassingly long so I am going to say only a few points;
1. Platinum, spiky hair - delish!
2. Super-hot eye make-up (he is one of the few who can pull this off and still look soooo masculine)
3. British accent - yeah, it makes a difference
4. THAT VOICE... in general, it's just wow

Ok, so I realize that the whole list is totally cliche and would piss off all the regular guys out there, but cliches are cliches because they're generally true, right? How many of you dudes think cheerleaders are hot on principle? My point exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment