My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FAT TUESDAY VOL. 1-2

So maybe I should start calling this blog 'Obese Tuesday'. Swear to God trying to lose weight sucks so bad. You have to be conscious of everything you eat, drink and all the sweat...

Then you read an online article about how America is the fattest country in the known universe and everyone hates it. By everyone I mean the rest of the planet. Or probably France, they are seriously harboring many passive-aggressive feelings towards us. Don't get me started.


The goal I set last week was to move, and mission accomplished... but I was kinda lax on the food monitoring. Pretty sure I had 3 hamburgers over the last 7 days, and I know that dinner one night consisted of cupcakes. And they had donuts at church on Sunday - shouldn't godly donuts be calorie-free? Who's making the rules up around here, anyway?!

Anyway, in deference to my untamed menu planning, I went on a few websites (thanks Jillian Michaels and MyFitFoods!) and started to put together a 'nutritional goal sheet' or some such hoo-ha. Actually it was kind of fun

So to set this week's goal -

1. Make a food plan!!

2. keep moving

1 comment:

  1. maybe your food plan will help me. I'm going to the grocery store tonight and I will buy some healthy yummys for lunch.

    ReplyDelete