My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

DOING THE ROBOT...

OMG! Just going to ask a little question here - what makes men think they are not complicated and full of drama in relationships? Because let me tell you, there would be almost zero drama in my personal life if not for the guys in it (not you, K, you're the only one I understand).
There are some very mixed signals I'm getting these days - so I'm going to push all thoughts and decisions about men and relationships aside and just concentrate on my personal make-over. There are things that I want to get in order before the end of the year, some are dorky, but they're all important to me
1.Watch season 2 of Lost
2.Make exercise a daily thing (it burns!)
3.Clean out any and all stuff I don't need or use (thanks Hoarders!)
4.Lose the weight (and not find it)
5.Stop biting my nails
6.Buy more shoes (not the sensible ones)

1 comment:

  1. All things are doable! And I'm totally for some sexy strappy hooker heels! just saying, they make your legs look good anyways, lol

    ReplyDelete