My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

Ok...

This has been a really weird week. Feels like I've been walking around half-awake for most of it! Apparently I'm getting too old to be staying out until all hours on the weekend, which is kind of depressing. My friend K called me this morning and after about 30 seconds of conversation asked if I was okay because I sounded so sad... and I'm really not! I'm actually feeling kind of happy-mellow today - heard my fave song on the radio this morning, had a yummy breakfast, got a new Netflix movie, had a super-sweet and love-y conversation with my man... everythings coming up roses today, it just looks like I'm allergic. But it's been this way since Monday (which I don't really even remember) and I'm not sure how I'm even functioning! Could be hormones... or the rainy day, don't know at this point but I wish it would either stop or I could take a nap.

1 comment: