My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FRENCH VANILLA CAPPUCINO DAY!

The Valero by my house has a double-caffinated french vanilla cappucino... bliss!!! I am a caffeine junkie... used try to be snotty about it, you know with the fancy roasts and non-fat whip, extra foam and so on and so forth.

Anyway! You know you're not picky about your coffee anymore when you rave about the stuff at the convenience store, though. And the last non-motion picture film I watched was when I happened upon the one my daughter made of my neice being chased while riding a tricycle at my grandma's bbq/b-day party, and the only thing you could here was them screaming and laughing thier butts off. So it did kind of need sub-titles. Now I do have my book club books, and their pretty smart, but the last book I read cover to cover had the words 'captain underpants' in the title -- talk about culture!

Have to admit, though, that I really don't mind the diet cokes and I think my life is more fun now than it ever was back then.

P.S. Can't wait till party at Jeanne's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment