My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

AN ELEPHANT NEVER FORGETS

The first time I ever heard those words was while watching 'Jungle Book' about 20+ years ago, yet over the last few years, it seems they have come up over and over again. They play in my head in a taunting rhythm everytime I hear some bony twit (and, surprisingly, some not-as-bony-as-they-wish twits) say in their annoyingly vacant, nasal twang "oh, tehe, I, like totally just forgot to eat" (paraphrase). It's the same feeling I get when people who weigh approximately 100 pounds less than me whine about how bloated and disgusting they look. Have you ever wanted to just blurt out 'you know what, you do look disgusting today!'. It makes me kind of hateful, but I have had to leave the room sometimes just so I wouldn't say it. Guess what, forgetful girls, you don't have to go there to get people to look at you - seriously! People who don't forget to eat. People who feel like they're working so hard to be your size and if your size isn't good enough, then really, what's the point? Maybe be motivating instead of nauseating? (i know, not a real word, but you get what I'm saying). So, please, take some ginkgo, eat a salad, and use your powers for good not evil. Or just hush because no one likes you. :(

2 comments:

  1. Ok....I feel like this is about the comment I said yesterday after weighing myself in your office....sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just the people around here and from days past are weighing (lol) on my mind

    ReplyDelete