My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CAESER - ITS A SALAD & A DRESSING!

I am just about dying for some culture right now. A visit to the museum, seeing a local jazz band, or just watching a musical on tv would be nice. Not sure why, could be that my daughter is trying to beat a game on the Wii that requires playing some classical music piece lately and my head has been full of Ode Du Joy for the last week. Or Jessie telling me about her sister's fab wine tasting party this past weekend. I think that the main thing would be experiencing something new and beyond myself, something that makes me think or just dream of grander things. Maybe reading something that didn't include OMG or LOL... I really used to read a lot but not so much these days. It's summer! There must be something going on around here (hopefully free?) that I can do.
To do by next week;
1. google arty goings on around my home
2. watch less Disney channel
3. finish book club book, plus the other one I started last weekend
4. watch old school movie w/ gene kelly or someone similar
5. cook something french
That should do it!!!
Goals are delightful.

1 comment:

  1. Goals ARE delightful! After all my sister's wedding happenings....I'm up for doing something out of the ordinary....as long as I can bring my camera.

    ReplyDelete