My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

2HOT4U

How did I of all people become the peacemaker? People you ask of me what is not in me to give!! Grrr... don't ask!!!
Anyway, things worked out in a way that I did have a bit of culture this weekend when my daughter and I took the long meandering walk and discussed sculpture and whatnot (goal partially met!). Then we both had lunch at a funky little sandwich shop where we tried foods that were not our usual fare (thanks snappy British guys in front of us whose orders we copied exactly). I'm afraid it might have been sucked out of me when my sister and I watched 'She's Out of My League' this afternoon. This genre is beyond me I guess... couldn't stand 'There's Something About Mary', and 'American Pie' or any of those other ones whose main objectives are letting the weirdo/nerd/loser have the hot girl in the end, grossing everyone out as many times as possible, and using the f-word more frequently then warranted. Don't get me wrong, it was funny-ish and we're all happy for him but honestly? Maybe it's because I don't know those people... or they don't behave that way in front of me? Not since college anyway. Also doesn't help that I am easily grossed out... it takes very little to make me want to barf, and these movies do it. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment