My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

PARTY EV-ER-Y-DAY!

oh, snap! I have one question -- where does one buy leather pants? Just found out that my rockin' beaux is almost as big a KISS fan as he is an Eagles fan. ('Joy & Pain of Classic Rock - that was the Eagles!) We're talking I may have an honest-to-God KISS face painter on my hands here, and this is a very new experience for me. I only know 1 song by these guys!!! Never even watched that reality show about that 1 dude, you know who I mean, the 1 on the Dr. Pepper commercials? Gene Simmons! That's right.
This should be interesting, but I need to make sure I'm prepared so I've compiled the following shopping list;
1. black/white face paint - preferably hypoallergenic (I have very sensitive skin)
2. aerosol hair spray - that 80's hair is very labor intensive
3. talcum powder - for the putting on of the leather pants
4. platform shoes - why the heck not?
I'm sure there are other things, guess I'll have to watch YouTube vids of past concerts to make sure everything is kosher.
ROCK 'N ROLL 4-EVA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment