My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FAT TUESDAY VOL. 3-3

Oh my, my.

Oh heck yes!

Gotta fit into that party dress!

Okay, this past weekend I found the cutest LBD. And it was on sale. The problem is it's not quite the right size (but it's not exactly little, either). But it is perfect!!!


So, new short(ish) term goal - lose 20lbs. so I can actually wear it on New Years Eve. Not sure if I have any rockin' plans for New Year's, but I want to be looking super cute doing whatever I end up doing!!!


And get my boyfriend to actually take me somewhere on New Years Eve. Looks like this might have to be a girls night out.

2 comments:

  1. I sooooo want to buy a little black dress one day! And 20 pounds is doable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What is proposed is like a monstrous carbuncle on the face of a much loved and elegant friend." (Prince of Wales) cbd bath bomb for pain where to buy

    ReplyDelete