My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

FAT TUESDAY VOL. 3-2


Ok, ok, I know it's actually Thursday, but this and that... you know what I mean?

Any way, I did not lose any more weight this past week, but I didn't gain any... I think it's because I'M LAZY!!!

Yeah, that's about it.

But I've got to get hard core about it ASAP.

Now, usually, this time of year is bad for people to lose weight, but I have the advantage. I do not like most holiday foods. Yes, I am a very picky eater... and I know when I go to east Texas for Thanksgiving at my aunt's house, I will have to bring my own food or else eat only turkey. Same thing for Christmas, wherever that my be this year (still no firm plans - Hilary can we work on that?)

I'm joining the Jillian Michaels plan/website thingy, and hopefully getting her game for Wii, though the preview suggests that the 'game' part of that may not be completely accurate -- it looks hard! Going to bust my buns and try to be super good. My kid (and darling niece) is so active, I know she would walk or ride bikes or go do what ever with me - I have no excuse!!!

1 comment: