My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FAT TUESDAY VOL. 3-1


I'm not upset.
Granted, my face is a little cheekier than a year ago.
My chin has a stunt double.
The firmness of my arms/legs/bottom can honestly be labeled 'jello-like'.
Whatevs. I can deal with that. After all, I'm working towards a change, and it's going to be slow and steady. But....
The pure evil known as 'Halloween Candy' has been hard to fight off (and avoid), but I'm staying strong. I WANT CANDY!!! Seriously, that song could have been written for me! You know when people say 'Oh that dessert is too sweet, I could only have a bite'? That's the dessert I want... I've never come across something too sweet for me - Sugar is my ENEMY. Yummy, delicate, beautiful sugar. Sighhhhh.....
Maybe tonight the gargantuan bowl of tasty treats will meet with foul play while everyone else in the house is asleep. Perhaps we'll wake in the morning to the scent of fresh, whole grain muffins and the candy jars will be mysteriously empty. Who would notice the charred, sticky mess behind the garage and under a layer of newly-turned earth this time of year anyway?
"Thin is the line between love and hate"

1 comment:

  1. I've done good...I haven't even looked in Devon's bag yet from Sunday.

    www.shutterbugmama2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete