My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TODAY IS NO SWISS PICNIC


The weather so far this fall has been ridiculous!!! It's crazy hot one day, and raining buckets the next. What happened to cooler temps and changing leaves? Mild, breezy, crisp kind of weather...Oh, Texas, why are you so tumultuous?


On the other hand, I do love the early darkness and approaching SHOPPING SEASON!!! Not that I'm going to shop a lot, but all the ornaments,Christmas/fall smelling candles, twinkly lights, pumpkins and decor just cheer me. What a lovely time of year (it could be)!!! Going to the Nutcracker Market this year, not to mention totally haunting Garden Ridge, Hobby Lobby, and Kirkland's... the happiness is seeping into me!!!

So all I really ask right now is that I not have to wear shorts on Thanksgiving (or Christmas for that matter), or a raincoat, or anything not resembling a super-cute cashmere sweater and sweet new jeans. Weather, I beg of you, cooperate this year!!! Please!

XOXO - Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment