My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WHERE THERE'S A SPORK, THERE'S A WAY

like, no way.

Last week sometime (and I want to say Friday, but maybe not, anywho...) SB Mama and I were at the local Long John Silvers/Taco Bell - because I don't know about you, but my fave meal is a burrito, chicken plank, and hush puppies JK!!! - just having lunch and minding our own beeswax when...
In the booth behind ours (which i can't see but she can) my ears perk up to the teenage voices of 3 high school kids having the most interesting conversation. Now, this is what we found out -
Boy #1(Abercrombie guy, according to SB Mama's observation) is like, so pissed that his best friend girl's boyfriend would actually follow them out to his car when all they were doing was going to get her other shoes to change into. And then she said that she wasn't dating that guy, but if she wasn't, then why did she say they were "back together" if they weren't together in the first place? This happened after he broke up w/some chick named Amy, apparently. And it's not like he even wants to be with her, but she's always dragging him into her guy-drama!!! Boy #2 (Juvie guy) totally knows what he's talking about!
This goes on for the whole lunch! And just to be cool (and not completely obvious) the two of us sit there quietly listening to every word. Personally, I had no idea boys sat and talked this way about their friends and girlfriends. Girls, definitely, but this was a pleasant surprise for me! There was a girl sitting with them (Out of their League!) but she didn't really say anything and SB Mama said that when she went to the bathroom they were all like "what is up w/her?" and whatever about it. They were all preppy, but Abercrombie guy was like the Zach Morris of the group I think. Juvie guy was kind of creepy, and the girl just didn't seem to belong w/ those two at all. Makes you wonder how she ended up there in the first place.

Way.

2 comments:

  1. No.....when the girl went to the restroom Ambercrombie guy said to Juvie guy "what do you think of her?" and Juvie replied..."I think she is stupid and I think you think that too"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopsie!!!
    i really need to write these when they are fresh in my mind...

    ReplyDelete