My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

TITO & THE MAN

Received a random forward text from Shutterbug Mama yesterday (omg! just thought about how cool we would sound if these were our CB handles!!! "breaker-breaker 1-9, come in Shutterbug Mama" lol!!!) --anyway!-- and we were supposed to take a random photo with our cell phone and send it back, after which we would forward to others who would send back candid pics to us. This has to be one of my faves, a pic of K w/one of his cohorts, and it started quite the interesting flurry of texts. Sometimes we get into the strangest/funniest/thinking-est conversations! Not sure why, but it's sooo easy to by honest and straight-forward with him (he's my non-gay, gay friend - despite what it looks like in this photo!). So anyway... maybe at lunch today I'll price out CB radios! Or walkie-talkies... I think I have some Dora the Explorer walkie-talkies at home. Hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh we could use Robert's walkies when he's not at the deer lease. lol

    ReplyDelete