My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

FAT TUESDAY VOL. 2-3

Sorry,
there was no 2-2. Stuff happened, what can I say?
Let's not focus on my own weight loss journey right now, though - I'm working on it, progress is steady but slow and I'm happy for the time being. Unlike Biggest Loser, I'm not dropping weight like so many handfuls of warm, raw bread dough.
I would like to send a shout-out (really, how old am i?!) to my cuz, Angela, for her phenomenal pound losses after her surgery in August. To keep with the theme of things only 30-somethings-who-wish-they-weren't-30-yet say, 'You Go Girl!!' lol, I kill me sometimes.
Also, congrats to the ladies very happily putting on the baby weight right now - Amy & Christina. I know you're both being very smart about eating healthy and taking care of yourselves... keep up the good work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment