My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

ELLA

My paternal grandmother, Ella, has always been very special to me. Despite the fact that I am not her biological grandchild, she has never treated me any differently or made me feel any less than her other grandkids. She loves all of us, and keeps loving us as more are born or married into our already substantial family.
Grandma always, and I do mean always, has sweets (both the homemade and hard-candy variety) available. There are toys and coloring books in a wicker basket to keep the kids busy, and cards and dominoes for the adults. Her skills at putting together jigsaw puzzles is unmatched and she is a pro at word searches!
She is always concerned that everyone is taken care of, that they have everything they need, before she takes care of herself. She loves her church and her family and we all love her. I dedicate this blog to her and thank her for she has done for me.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm always a phone call away if you need to talk. Love you!

    ReplyDelete