My little girl...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

THEY CAN'T BE SAVED!

8 days until we have a winner... oh my goodness! I'm not going to read Jessie's blog first, don't want to influence my opinions, so here goes! First let me say 'gag me w/a braided hair headband - which may or may not be real hair. And Tyce is visiting -- I would say yeah except...
Dance #1
Group piece by Tyce - Broadway # from Guys & Dolls
It was boring at best, and I usually like the Broadway numbers. None of them were impressive, but the costumes were great.

Dance #2
Lauren/Pasha
Tango
That dude is so, so macho! It was steamy and done fairly well, but not special enough for this point in the competition, I think. and did Adam just go there?

Dance #3
Adechike/Lauren
African Jazz
What an unfortunate pick for him on such an important week! What is going on here? The dancers need the choreographers to be on their A game this week and so far not so much. This is too unfair.

Dance #4
Robert/Anya
Viennese Waltz
Personally, I thought it was a beautiful song and routine. He did very well, it was a sexy, emotional dance, but not overwhelming.

Dance #5
Kent/Kourtney
Disco!
It was choppy and forced. There was that one scary, super fast spin otherwise it was a lot like Kent's pants - weird and awkward. Another bad routine to start.

Dance #6
Lauren/Ade
Jazz
Her outfit was so naughty! So far the best routine of the evening, very athletic and elegant.

Dance #7
Adechike/Kathryn
?
Ok, let me just say that was a jacked-up mess. Nothing flowed well - the choreography tonight was a total nightmare!!! The best part of that dance was when they did the interview with him after - it was beautiful.

Dance #8
Robert/Dominic
Hip Hop
That was psychotic and wild and beyond crazy fun! Brilliant was the perfect word -- damn! Probably one of my top 3 faves this season

Dance #9
Kent/Neil
Contemporary - TRAVIS!!!!
Um, okay, now I know how ballet dudes fight. Not sure at first what to think of it, but I liked it and even though it should have been super-fruity (like one of Adam's outfits/gestures/sentences), it was very real and totally awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment